This is a detailed on-demand, instructor led training explaining Agile project management using SCRUM framework, which is the most popular among the agile family of frameworks.
Who must attend?
- Engineers (from all disciplines of engineering)
- Team leads
- Project team members
- Engineering and Management students
- Complete knowledge about agile project management using scrum framework
- Course completion certificate
- Opportunity to interact with the instructor who is an agile expert
- Introduction to Agile Project Management (APM)
- When to apply APM?
- Overview of SCRUM (most popular agile framework)
- Roles and responsibilities
- Product backlog
- Sprint planning meeting
- Sprint backlog
- Tracking board
- Burn down charts
- Daily scrum meeting
- Sprint reviews
- Sprint retrospectives
- Applicability of APM outside Software
- Q & A
Course fee : Free
How to participate?
- Watch the video ‘Agile Project Management Using Scrum’ completely
- Take the online test (just 10 questions). Can take the test multiple times, till you score at-least 7 out of 10
- Certificate of completion will be emailed to you