Mission - Create opportunities to learn and grow by co-creating value through collaborative research, development and sharing of applicable knowledge, products and services in the project management domain.
Project Management Research Institute (PMRI) was founded in the year 2005, by a group of professionals with proven track record in the project management domain and with a passion to share their knowledge and experience with others.
- Since it’s inception, Project Management Research Institute has trained more than 20,000 professional project managers across the globe through class room and online training programs. The journey continues.
- The PMdistilled project management training program curated by PMRI, was one of the early programs which compressed PMP training to 3 days from 5 days and was well accepted by the project management community.
- PMRI successfully delivered several batches of ‘Agile project management using Scrum’ workshops to various organizations from startups to very large multinational product companies.
- We worked with several organizations to improve their agility by transitioning their teams from waterfall way of working to Agile using Scrum framework.
- We developed the ‘Arpoh’ tool for agile project management in the year 2006, which got discontinued later.
- We developed ‘ClassTube’, a dedicated channel for online training in the year 2007, which got discontinued later.
- We partnered with other organizations in developing intellectual property to aid the promotion of professional project management and it’s benefits.
- We conducted detailed study of the various leading project management frameworks like PMBOK, TCM, RICS, PRINCE2, SCRUM (Agile) and came out with the Amalgamation of project management best practices, which was shared with the project management community.
- The PMRI learning environment supports professionals and students with both free and paid online programs to upgrade their skills on various aspects of project management.
As of now, we are engaged in in-depth research in the areas of Integrated Project Management, Application of Agile best practices in EPC projects, Hybrid Project Management, distributed development, collaborative work, gig economy and other emerging trends in project management. .
We are continuously seeking opportunities to collaborate with individuals and organizations sharing the same values and passion towards project management.