The main benefits of becoming a PMP certified Project Managment Professional?
Becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP) certified has several benefits for individuals who want to enhance their career in project management. Here are some of the main benefits of becoming a PMP certified professional:
- Recognition and Credibility: PMP certification is recognized globally and is a widely respected credential in the project management industry. Holding a PMP certification demonstrates to employers, clients, and peers that you have the knowledge, skills, and experience to lead projects effectively.
- Career Advancement: PMP certification can help you advance your career in project management. According to the Project Management Institute (PMI), PMP certified professionals earn higher salaries than non-certified professionals and have more career opportunities.
- Enhanced Skills and Knowledge: Preparing for the PMP exam requires you to gain a deep understanding of project management processes, tools, and techniques. This knowledge can help you manage projects more effectively, deliver better results, and improve your overall performance as a project manager.
- Improved Job Performance: PMP certification can help you improve your job performance by providing you with the skills and knowledge to manage projects more effectively, work collaboratively with teams, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Professional Networking: As a PMP certified professional, you become part of a global community of project management professionals. This provides opportunities to network, share knowledge, and learn from others in the field.
- Career Flexibility: PMP certification can provide you with career flexibility by giving you the skills and knowledge to work in various industries and sectors. PMP certified professionals can work in project management roles in a wide range of industries, including construction, healthcare, technology, finance, and more.
Overall, becoming a PMP certified professional can have a significant positive impact on your career in project management, including recognition, credibility, career advancement, enhanced skills and knowledge, improved job performance, professional networking, and career flexibility.
How to prepare for the PMP exam?
Preparing for the new Project Management Professional (PMP) exam using PMBOK 7 requires a systematic and disciplined approach. Here are some steps that can help you prepare:
- Get familiar with PMBOK 7: Start by reading and understanding the new PMBOK 7 guide. This will give you an idea of the new structure, content, and terminology of the PMP exam.
- Enroll in a PMP Exam Prep Course: Taking a PMP exam prep course can help you understand the new PMBOK 7 and provide you with the necessary knowledge to pass the exam. Look for a course that is aligned with the PMBOK 7 guide.
- Review PMP Exam Content Outline: The PMP exam content outline is the blueprint for the new PMP exam. Make sure to review and understand the exam content outline, as it will help you identify the knowledge areas that you need to focus on.
- Create a Study Plan: Based on your current knowledge and experience, create a study plan that covers all the knowledge areas in the exam content outline. Allocate enough time for each area, and make sure to revise regularly.
- Use Practice Questions: Practice questions are an effective way to test your knowledge and prepare for the exam. Use practice questions from reliable sources, such as the official PMI PMP practice exams.
- Join Study Groups: Joining a study group can help you share knowledge and learn from others. Look for study groups that are focused on PMBOK 7 and PMP exam preparation.
- Take Mock Exams: Taking mock exams can help you identify your weak areas and improve your exam-taking skills. Take as many mock exams as possible, and review your answers to understand the reasoning behind the correct answers.
Remember, passing the PMP exam requires hard work, dedication, and preparation. Follow these steps and stay focused on your goal, and you will increase your chances of passing the exam.
How can a good mentoring program help one pass PMP?
A good mentoring program can provide significant benefits to those preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam. Here are some ways that a good mentoring program can help you pass the PMP exam with ease:
- Guidance and Support: A mentor can provide guidance and support throughout the preparation process. They can answer questions, provide feedback on study plans, and offer advice on how to prepare effectively.
- Experience and Knowledge: A good mentor has experience and knowledge of the PMP exam and can share insights and tips to help you prepare for the exam. They can also help you understand the new PMBOK 7 guide, exam content outline, and changes to the exam format.
- Accountability: A mentor can help you stay accountable to your study plan and provide motivation to help you stay focused on your goals. They can also provide encouragement and support when you face challenges during the preparation process.
- Practice and Feedback: A mentor can provide practice questions and offer feedback on your answers to help you improve your understanding and performance. They can also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and provide targeted guidance to help you improve.
- Networking Opportunities: A mentor can help you expand your professional network and connect you with other professionals in the project management field. This can provide valuable insights and support as you prepare for the exam and pursue your career goals.
Overall, a good mentoring program can provide significant benefits to those preparing for the PMP exam, including guidance, support, experience, knowledge, accountability, practice, feedback, and networking opportunities. By leveraging the resources and support of a good mentoring program, you can increase your chances of passing the PMP exam with ease.
The success criteria of projects no more revolve around Time, Cost & Scope. A fourth dimention is added to it, that is ‘Value’ delivery. That makes project manager’s role more strategic than tactical. Successful project managers are true leaders driving the team to maximise value within time, cost and scope. That opens up great opportunties for growth for ambitious professionals.
Add Globally recognized project management credential and standards-based project management skills to your skills portfolio.
Whatever may be your domain (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Procurement, Information technology, Communication, Quality, Administration, Marketing or even running own business…) you will be able to deliver better value to your customers and employers by developing applicable project management skills a and by getting endorsement for your project management from a global body like the Project Management Institute (PMI, USA). The PMP certification by PMI, covers both predictive and agile project management. Irrespective of whether you really aspire to become a high value project manager, or your focus is only on getting certified in project management, we welcome you to our project management (PMP) training / mentoring program.
Many of our PMP training participants scaled greater heights in thier project management career after passing their PMP and by demonstrating the knowledge gained at their work. Our PMP training program has the right blend of Theory, Practice and are delivered by industry experts.
Key benefits of Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- You will have good understanding professional project management based on a globally accepted standard, the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) by PMI, USA.
- This reduces the learning curve of mastering professional project management.
- This knowledge of globally recognized standards based project management best practices will help you to collaborate and contribute better in project environments
- PMP certification provides equal weightage for both predictive and agile project management, hence has wider application across domains. The concepts learned here are equally applicable for construction projects and for I.T / New product development projects.
- Many countries and companies insist for PMP certification for project management related jobs. With a PMP certification, you will be able to apply for these jobs.
- Last but not the least, you will be able to manage your work / projects more effectively
About our Project Management Professional (PMP) training
Just 10 modules. Each module takes approximately 5 hours to complete. The frist five modules cover predictive project management. Modules 6,7&8 covers agile and hybrid. Modules 9 focuses on Models and 10 focuses on exam practice.
- The right mix of theory, real life examples delivered online through weekly classes
- On demand online modules with video lessons, explanations and quizzes to reinforce the knowledge gained in the weekly online classes
- Highly qualified and experienced trainers who has in-depth understanding agile, predictive and hybrid project management
- Crisp and clear reference material (less than 120 pages)
- Sufficient PMP exam practice
Who must attend?
- Ideal for experienced as well as inexperienced professionals who want to master professional project management according to a globally recognized standard.
- Those who want to add value to their career profile.
- Those who want to collaborate and contribute better in professional project management environment
- Last but not the least, those who want to manage their work as projects and succeed.
Schedule a meeting with the Instructor
Welcome to the PMdistilled Premium PMP training. My name is Abrachan. You can call me ‘Aby’. I will be your instructor throughout this program. Throughout the program, my goal is to make it as simple as possible for you to master the project management concepts as per the the project management body of knowledge, by PMI, USA.
I gained my PMP credential in the year 2005. Since then, I am actively involved in training and mentoring others in predictive, agile and hybrid projects.
The PMdistilled PMP training is structured into 10 modules. Each module need approximately five hours of your effort to complete. The first six modules is more of a journey to understand the concepts. Modules 7,8,9&10 is more of a race towards the exam. So, we will start slow, and then gain momentum once we cross module#6.
A little bit about the knowledge transfer;
The knowledge is transferred through;
1) Weekly online meeting with the instructor (1 hour/week). During this meeting, the key concepts to be covered in the subsequent week are explained, Questions from the previous weeks are answered.
2) Video lessons
3) Crisp reference material
4) Frequent assessments to ensure learning
5) Exam practice
This combination has helped 98% of our course participants to pass the exam in the first attempt itself.
A quick 20 minutes meeting with you will help us to;
- Explain the course in detail to you
- Answer all your questions regarding PMP certification and the training program
- Know your professional background
Click here to schedule a meeting with the instructor
Program flow chart
Some of our success stories
I have already referred a few friends to PMRI and will continue to do so in the future. This course is the best way to get ready for the PMP certification. The course covers all the concepts in the PMBOK. The PMRI guides and modules remove all the apprehension you feel when perusing the PMP. You were always available, and I enjoyed learning project management from PMRI.
Thank you very much for your support.
Kamal Vignesh Surendran PMP
I am glad to inform you that I passed PMP today. Thanks for your support. Ola Dipe PMP
Passed PMP today. Thanks for the solid foundation and continuous communication. Sai Ganesh PMP, India
I passed my PMP exam on the first attempt with above average proficiency in all areas. I relied on the PMdistilled PMP program for my preparation… Murali Kolathuru PMP, USA
I passed my PMP exam on the first attempt. Did it without even opening PMBOK once. I relied completely on the PMdistilled resources…. Kumar Sekar PMP, Singapore
This is Rajesh Kumar from Dubai. Very much happy to inform you that I passed the PMP exam. Your course was very effective. Many thanks for your support and guidelines. … Rajesh Kumar PMP
I too passed PMP exam yesterday. Thanks a lot for the training. It helped a lot to prepare for the exam. Regards Ranjit N.P PMP
I have passed my PMP certification in the first attempt itself.. Thank You Lord & thanks for your PMdistilled classes. Have a Blessed Day. Sheeba PMP
It is evident that your training, notes, presentations and simulation exams are of utmost benefit and necessity to pass the exam. They even go beyond that to teach skills and techniques for life. Thank you so much for your efforts and support throughout the process. Regards, Abbas Moussawi PMP
I passed my PMP last Saturday. Thank you for your help and support. Regards Sakeer Valappil PMP, Regional IS Coordinator ME & Asia Kenya Airways
PMP is the intellectual property of Project Management Institute (PMI), USA
PMdistilled is the intellectual property of Project Management Research Institute