This Agile distilled mind map gives a better structure to the agile extension of PMBOK. We classified the concepts into;
- Initiation – The activities one must perform / ensure before the start of agile projects
- Planning – The planning activities / ceremonies one has to perform in agile projects
- Execution – The activities / ceremonies one need to perform during the execution of the iteration
- Monitoring & Controlling – The ceremonies, tools used to monitor and control agile projects
- Closing – The closing activities of agile projects. It can be any iteration, which include the final iteration as well.
Click on the mind map to zoom it