Participate in our research projects. See the list of currently active research projects. Based on your professional experience and interest volunteer to work in those projects where you can contribute maximum. Research projects are done as self organizing teams where the team members can decide how best they can work together. The expected outcomes of research projects are;
- Collaboorative research experience
- Contributing to the overall benefit of the project management community
- Recognition for the contributions
- Opportunities to gain professional development credits which can be used for maintaining credentials like PMP, PRINCE2, CSM etc.
Benefits to PMRI & Project Management Community
- Documented case studies
- Recommended best practice document