Executive Project Management Program (EPMP)
Welcome to the exciting world of professional project management. Executive Project Management Program (EPMP) is for busy professionals who want to;
- Master standards based (PMBOK) project management
- Leverage the concepts learned at work
- Use the knowledge to prepare for project management credentials like the Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI, USA.
- When you perform things as per globally accepted best practices, you become more authentic at work.
- Will be equally conversant with both predictive and agile project management best practices
- Master tailoring of processes and perform hybrid project management
- You will be able to see the larger picture of the project and connect with it better.
- Professional interactions, collaboration and contribution will increase
- You will be able to manage your team better and achieve targets consistently
- Will be able to prepare for project management certifications like PMP very effectively
Who must attend?
Project management has become an ever encompassing field. Anybody who wants to get things done properly are already performing project management. Getting things done through others is different from doing things alone. The complexity increases as the project and team size increases. EPMP is designed for;
- Everyone who want to advance their career by mastering standards based professional project management from a practitioner’s perspective.
- Those who want to run their own projects successfully.
- Those who want to prepare for global project management certifications like the Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI, USA.
- Weekly instructor driven classes
- Delivered by highly experienced and qualified professionals
- Reference material
This course covers;
- Predictive project management
- Agile Project Management
- Hybrid Project Management
Predictive Project Management
Introduction to professional project management and project initiation.
- Introduction to professional project management landscape (Predictive, Agile, Hybrid)
- Selecting and validating the project idea
- Developing the high level scope definition of the project
- Visioning the project’s success criteria
- Identifying and understanding the key project stakeholders
- Defining and communicating the key roles and responsibilities of the key stakeholders
- Developing the high level approach to the project’s management (Predictive, Agile, Hybrid, Program)
- Defining the major milestones with dates
- Defining the major risks and assumptions
- Developing and gaining acceptance for the project charter
- Wearing the hat of a global project manager
Mastering project planning, the predictive way.
- Collecting detailed requirements
- Defining the Scope
- Decomposing the scope into a Work Break Down Structure (WBS)
- Developing the Bill Of Quantities (BOQ)
- Resource breakdown structure (RBS)
- Cost estimation
- Developing the project’s budget
- Planning Schedule management
- Developing the project’s schedule
- Cost management planning
- Risk management planning
- Procurement management planning
- Resource management planning
- Integration management planning
- Communications management planning
- Stakeholder engagement planning
- Change management planning
- Configuration management planning
Execution, Monitoring, Controlling, Closing
Project execution, monitoring, controlling and closing , Agile.
- Manage project knowledge
- Manage quality
- Acquire resources
- Develop team
- Manage team
- Manage communications
- Implement risk responses
- Conduct procurements
- Manage stakeholder engagement
- Earned Value Management
- Earned Schedule Management
- Control quality
- Monitor communications
- Monitor risks
- Control procurement
- Monitor stakeholder engagement
- Close project / phase
Agile & Hybrid
- What is agile?
- When is it effective?
- The agile team organization
- Product owner
- Iteration manager
- Key agile ceremonies
- Release planning
- Iteration planning
- Daily team meeting
- Iteration review
- Iteration retrospective
- Agile estimation
- Agile artifacts
- Agile Charter
- Product backlog
- Iteration backlog
- User stories
- Tracking board
- Definition of Done (DoD)
- Hybrid project management
- Situational leadership II
- OSCAR Model
- Cross cultural communication
- Effectiveness of communication channels
- Gulf of execution and evaluation
- Hygiene and motivational factors
- Intrinsic Vs Extrinsic motivation
- Theory of needs
- Theory X, Theory Y and Theory Z
- Managing change in organizations
- ADKAR Model
- The 8 step process for leading change
- Virginia Satir change model
- Transition model
- Cynefin framework
- Stacey matrix
- Tuckman Ladder
- Drexler / Sibbet team performance model
- Conflict model
- Process groups
- Salience model
- A very large I.T Project
- New Airport project
- Railway modernization project
- Video lessons
- PMdistilled Guide
- Exam Practice
Virtual classroom sessions
- Virtual classroom sessions are conducted on every Fridays and Saturdays.
- Participants have the flexibility to attend the classes on Fridays or Saturdays.
- Exact time will be decided based on the geographical distribution of the participants.
- If somebody misses out a session, they can either watch the recording of the session or attend it in the subsequent batch.
- All timings are in India Standard Time (IST)
Case studies and Assignments
- The concepts learned in the class will be reinforced with case studies
- There are multiple case studies representing different project domains
Upcoming batch Start date – 19th / 20th Nov 2021 to 17th / 18th Dec 2021
Participants can attend the classes on Fridays or Saturdays, based on their convenience
|Module#1 Initiation||Friday, 19th Nov 2021||8-10 PM||Saturday 20th Nov 2021||8.30 – 10.30 AM|
|Module#2 Planning (Predictive Project Management)||Friday, 26th Nov 2021||8-10 PM||Saturday, 27th Nov 2021||8.30 to 10.30 AM|
|Module#3 Execution, Monitoring, Controlling & Closing||Friday, 3rd Dec 2021||8-10 PM||Saturday, 4th Dec 2021||8.30 to 10.30 AM|
|Module#4 Agile & Hybrid||Friday, 10th Dec 2021||8-10 PM||Saturday, 11th Dec 2021||8.30 to 10.30 AM|
|Module#5 Models||Friday, 17th Dec 2021||8-10 PM||Saturday, 18th Dec 2021||8.30 to 10.30 AM|
|Course completion & Guidance on further preparation for PMP certification||Friday 17th Dec 2021||10-10.30 PM||Saturday, 18th Dec 2021||10.30 to 11 AM|
Frequently asked questions about EPMP
- Will this training cover the exam content of the PMP examination?. Yes. This program covers it fully.
- How much is the total effort required to complete the course? The course comprises of 5 virtual classes of 2 hours each and 10 on-demand reference modules which will take approximately 25 hours to complete. Totally it will take 35 hours effort.
- What is the validity of the registration to this course?. 1 year from the date of registration.
- Will you provide 35 contact hours certificate at the end of the training, which can be used while applying for the PMP exam?. Yes
Express your interest
PMP and PMBOK are the intellectual property of PMI, USA