Project Management Training (Predictive & Agile)
The project management domain is divided into two schools of Predictive and Agile Project Management. Then, if you ask point blank, no team is truly agile nor truly predictive these days. They tailor the best from both streams of project management to maximize the probability of success of their projects.
The new Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK7 by PMI, USA released to the public on 1st August 2021, is a truly global standard for project management. It provides equal weightage for both Predictive and Agile project management, and presents them as complementary with logical tailoring. This is a true reflection of reality and will enhance project performance for sure.
This step forward by PMI, makes PMBOK equally applicable for new product development and the hard core Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects. A person who completes the new PMP syllabus will be equally adept in both predictive, agile and hybrid project management.
Our PMdistilled Project Management Course is designed for those who aspire to master the concepts from a practitioners perspective (both Agile & Predictive) and at the same time get the PMP certification as an endorsement for the knowledge and skills gained.
The PMdistilled course is structured into 10 weekly iterations supported by weekly Mentor Meetings, video lessons, PMdistilled guides, Quizzes, Practice tests, Discussion forum, Online chats and special online classes for specific topics on request.
How does it work?
- The whole program is divided into 10 iterations, to be completed in 10 weeks time (preferably). That is the goal.
- Every week there are Mentoring meetings to assess progress and to clarify all doubts.
- During the week, participants are required to complete the module lessons & quizzes, which will take approximately 5 hours of effort.
- While doing the course participants can use the discussion forum and on demand chats to interact with the Mentors.
- On the 10th week, the participants are provided with the 35 contact hours certificate, provided they have completed all iterations with a minimum of 80% score.
- Those who want to go for PMP certification are recommended to schedule their exams on the 10th week, so that they can write the exam at the end of the 12th week.
Organizations can subscribe to the PMdistilled program for their employees, at a fraction of the cost of the traditional training formats, without compromising on quality of training.
- At the end of the training, participants will be able to manage projects using both Predictive and Agile Methods.
- Participants will be able to attempt the PMP credential exam with confidence and with least effort.
- Highly qualified and experienced mentors will provide individual attention to maximize success rate
- Substantial reduction on training costs
Contact us for more details.