Integrated Progress monitoring allows the project managers and teams to have right progress information, at the right time. With real time progress information, they will be able to make the right decisions without wasting much time. Regular variance analysis of schedule and cost is key to project success. After achieving seamless monitoring and control, teams can even aim for forecasting of schedule and cost.
Unfortunately, majority of the project stakeholders do not get the right information at the right time. This prevent them from taking corrective actions on time. Main factors affecting real time variance analysis and forecasting are;
- Large number of distributed stakeholders
- Standalone systems creating information islands
This training is for;
- Those who want to understand what is Integrated Progress Monitoring & Control
- Those who are facing problems to get the right project progress information on time with accuracy.
- Those wanting to move from reactive project management to proactive project management
- Introduction to integrated progress monitoring and control
- Schedule variance
- Cost variance
- How would an ideal integrated progress monitoring & control system look like?
- What is the current industry status?
- Options for achieving real time progress monitoring & control
- Step by step process to achieve real time variance analysis
- Maintaining Sustainability of Integrated Progress Monitoring & Control
- Moving from reactive project management to proactive project management with forecasting
This is a 1 hour on-demand training. Successful participants will be provided course completion certificate worth 1 PDU