At the crux of Project Management Research Institute (PMRI), is a group of mentors / volunteers with proven track record and with a passion to share their knowledge and experience with the project professional community. You can also become a mentor at PMRI, if you have any or all of the following;
- Hands on experience in any form of project management (EPC, I.T, R&D etc)
- Hands on experience in project tools (Schedulers, Common Data Environment, BIMs, VDC, Risk Management, CAD, Kanban, Agile tools, Last Planner, LEAN, Six Sigma, Requirements management etc
- First hand experience in passing project management credentials like PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSM, PSM, Google Certifications, AAAC Certifications, MRICS etc
- Project management career guidance
- Communication skills are very important for mentors. Hence you should be reasonably good at written and spoken English.
In a nutshell, if you have experience / knowledge in any aspect of project planning, execution which can be of some value to the project professional community, then you are welcome to become a mentor at PMRI.
We will support you to become a successful mentor of professional project management.
When you become a mentor at PMRI, we will provide you with all the necessary support to be successful in this role like;
- We will provide you access to a strong community of project professionals who will benefit by watching your vlogs, reading blogs and articles published by you.
- If you are new to writing articles, blogs and recording videos (vlogs), we, will provide you with all the necessary support to make this happen.
- We will also advise you on how to consolidate your knowledge and experiences into online courses (paid and free) and will also help to launch them in the PMRI’s learning platform.
- We will also help you to advertise your offerings to the right audience
- You will have amble opportunities to network with other professionals and expand your horizons.
- All your contributions will be linked to your linkedin profile
Take the first step
Project Management Research Institute (PMRI), is a non profit organization. Hence volunteering to be a mentor at PMRI will not have any conflict with most professionals. Investing in a mentoring role has many indirect benefits both in the short run as well as in the longer run. If you are interested at this opportunity, take the first step. Contact us