Unboxing PMBOK7 Webinar
- What is the goal of the latest PMBOK#7?
- What is the structure of PMBOK#7?
- How is it going to impact (positively and negatively) project management?
Great opportunity to understand the structure, contents and the intent behind the latest Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK7) by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. We have scheduled two sessions. One on 15th, Thursday, 2021 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm India Standard Time (IST) and one more on 31st, Saturday 7.30 an to 8.30 am India Standard Time. You may choose any one slot of your convenience. This webinar is free and is conducted by professionals with In depth understanding of Professional Project Management.
Key topics covered
- A background to the development of the new PMBOK
- Performance domains
- Models, Methods & Artifacts
Who should attend?
- Project managers / leaders / controllers / owners/ PMO
- PMPs and Aspiring PMPs
- Anyone who wants to understand professional project management as defined in the PMBOK Seven
All the attendees will get 1 contact hours certificate by the Project Management Research Institute and a link to the recorded video of the webinar for reference.
Speaker Abrachan Pudussery