Before starting any project, one must have answers to the following questions;
- What is a project?. How is it different from other work?
- What re the deliverables of this project?
- Why are we doing this project?
- Who all are involved in the project?
- What is the work involved in delivering this project?
- How much will it cost?
- When can this be delivered?
- What all things can go wrong during the project and how are we going to manage them?
- Who will make things happen?
- From where will we get the funds to execute the project?
Actually, project management is all about seeking answers to the above questions, before starting the project and during the project. This will help you to plan and execute projects better.
Who must attend this course?
- Fresh graduates who want to master professional project management and get a certificate in professional project management. This will improve their chances of employment and career growth.
- Experienced professionals who want to master professional project management based on a globally accepted project management standard like the Project Management Body Of Knowlede (PMBOK) by the Project Management Institute, USA. This knowledge will help them to pursue further certifications like the Project Management Professional (PMP) or CAPM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to plan and execute small and medium sized projects effectively.
- Ability to differentiate between operations, projects, programs & portfolios
- Ability to define the Product Breakdown Structure
- Ability to define the Work Breakdown Structure
- Ability to define the Bill Of Quantities (BOQ)
- Ability to perform Cost estimates
- Ability define activities and sequence them based on their dependencies
- Ability to define the schedule and analyse the critical path
- Ability to Fast Crash and Crash the Schedule
- Ability to perform resource levelling
- Ability to execute the project according to the schedule
- Ability to monitor and control cost, schedule, risks, quality
- Ability to close the project / phase formally
Certificate – 15 PDU
15 contact hours certificate issued by Project Management Research Institute, to those who successfully completed the course by;
- Watching all the video lessons completely and posted comments and questions against the videos
- Completing all the quizzes with pass criteria
- This course is delivered free
- Those who want a course completed certificate with 15 PDUs at the end the course is requested to pay an equivalent of USD 10 at the end of the course, after fulfilling the requirements of the course
- If the participant who completed this course successfully, want to extend this study into or PMP training program, leading to 35 contact hours certificate, they will get a discount of USD 10 for that course.
- The best option to clarify your questions is to post them as comments to the video lesson on youtube
- You may also contact the instructor on whatsapp by clicking on the whatsapp icon displayed at the bottom of the page.