Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI, USA) is the most popular and recognized project management certification recognized world over. As of today, there are around 120000 PMP certified project professionals world over. The exam is based on the globally accepted project management best practices based on the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) which gets revised every four years. The latest version is the PMBOK7, which covers both predictive project management and agile project management in detail. While the knowledge of the best practices improves your confidence while managing projects, the PMP credential enhances your career prospects as candidates with PMP credential are preferred by the employers globally.
We have been working closely with professionals in their PMP journey from the year 2005, with an objective of making the preparation simple without sacrificing effectiveness. You can become a PMP certified project manager within 10 weeks time, if you follow the plan provided below.
The following is the 10 Week Plan for PMP
- Predictive Project Management (Weeks 1 to 5)
- Agile & Hybrid Project Management (Weeks 6,7,8)
- Project performance domains, Models, Methods & Artifacts (Week 9)
- Exam focus / practice (Week 10)
We also provide an online instructor led program following the same plan.
The 10 Week PMdistilled PMP Program
- Instructor support (Weekly meetings with Instructor)
- Crisp and clear study material (PMdistilled Guides)
- On demand Video lessons
- Special classes on key topics as requested by the participant
- Exam practice
- Discussion forums
- Chat support
- Experienced and knowledgeable Instructors
An interview with Kumar, who recently passed his PMP certification
Request a meeting
If you are interested, request a meeting with our subject matter experts and we will explain the course in detail to you.