Upon completion of this course, participants will;
- Learn the basic agile best practices
- Learn to apply agile best practices for personal as well as professional projects
- Understand the areas of application of agile best practices within traditional project management
Course duration – 2 hours
Who must attend : Any one who wants to understand agile and the application of agile best practices within projects (EPC, R&D, I.T, Product & Services Development)
Course fee – Free
Course date and timing – Will be informed to you in advance, once you join.
The Agile methodologies – An overview
- What is Agile?
- Where can it be applied?
- Leading agile frameworks
- Can the best practices of agile be used in any type of project or is it only I.T projects?
Overview of SCRUM
- The scrum overview
- Key scrum roles
- Scrum ceremonies
- Sprint planning
- Daily Scrum (Daily stand up meeting)
- Sprint review
- Sprint retrospective
- Scrum artefacts
- Product backlog
- Tracking board
- Burn down charts
- Scrum master roles and responsibilities
- Scrum team roles and responsibilities
- Scaling up scrum
- Distributed scrum
- Challenges while implementing
Overview of Kanban
When to apply scrum, and when to apply Kanban